04 April 2016

Marvel's Agent Carter Inspired - The Lady In The Lake

Marvel's Agent Carter Inspired - The Lady In The Lake

I have been away for a while but now I'm back and after finishing watching season 2 of Marvel's Agent Carter, I want to do more of these inspired outfits. This especially true for Peggy Carter's inspired outfits as the ones she wore on the show were tailored made for the show and can't find exact matches in shops.

I loved this blue outfit from Peggy Carter and with the red sunglasses it is a winning combo. I just can't get enough of it. I tried to recreate the outfit the best I could. I found the light blue blouse with a darling bow and could be match with any blue pants. A pair of blue jeans could also work for this outfit. Overall, I love how simple this outfit can and with the pop of red make it chic and put together with minimal effort.


Light Blue Blouse: ModCloth

Blue Pants: Miss Selfridge

T-Strap Heels: Jessica Simpson

Black Tote Bag: Genuine

Earrings: Nordstrom

Wide Belt: Fossil

Red sunglasses: Topshop



For more everyday cosplay ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment