02 February 2015

Marvel's Agent Carter Inspired - The Blitzkrieg Button

Marvel's Agent Carter Inspired - The Blitzkrieg Button

I couldn't help myself and had to do another inspired outfit from Marvel's Agent Carter from the fourth episode, The Blitzkrieg Button.

I fell in love with Peggy Carter's purple dress in the latest episode. Since all of Peggy's outfits are tailored made for the show, the purple dress in the picture is the closest I could find that is similar to the one on the show. She doesn't wear too much to accessories with only a pair of pearl studs and a basic handbag, but she does wear her usual red lipstick and nail polish combo. This time round, she wore a lipstick that have a berry tone to it so I changed it up to this Rimmel lipstick by Kate Moss in #09. That's about it.

Purple Dress: Rotita
Ankle Strap Heels: Modcloth
Handbag: Kelly Katie
Pearl Studs: Charlotte Russe
Nail Polish: Essie - Jump In My Jumpsuit
Lipstick: Rimmel London Lasting Finish By Kate Moss - #09

For more everyday cosplay ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment