08 February 2015

Loki Inspired Everyday Cosplay

Loki Inspired Everyday Cosplay

Here is an outfit that is perfect for a date night that is inspired from one of Marvel's favourite villians, Loki.

Loki have three main colours in his outfit that inspired this one; green, black and gold. So, I use that as a base for this out. I chose the black dress because I love the gold details on it and it reminded me of Loki. I added gold accessories to match with heels, clutch and bracelets. On top of that I added a large green coat to keep warm in the evening. Since gold and green are strong colours I wanted to keep the makeup with neutral colours. But added a bit of warmth with a berry tone lipstick. That's about it.

Dress: Chi Chi London
Coat: Choies longline coat
Tights: H&M
Heels: BCBGeneration
Bag: Hane Taylor rhinestone studded clutch
Earrings: Michael kors
Bracelets: Madewell triple bracelet
Phone Case: GiGi New York
Eyeshadow Palette: Charlotte Tilbury - The Dolce Vita
Lipstick: Revlon - Berry Couture
Nail Polish: Essie nail - Romper Room

For more everyday cosplay ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment