01 February 2015

Hawkeye Inspired - Winter Edition

Hawkeye Inspired - Winter Edition

Here is a continuation of Winter Editions I have been doing for a little while, this time it is inspired by Hawkeye from The Avengers.

I based this outfit on the two main colours of Hawkeye, black and purple. It's not that noticeable in the movie that they added purple into the outfit but it is in the comics. I found purple dress that work with this everyday cosplay and it is sleeveless so that's a bonus, since Hawkeye don't have any sleeves. In the middle of winter you always need a coat, I found this long wool coat from Blackfive. What I love about this is that it has leather panels on the shoulder and sleeves. For accessories, I kept everything simple with dainty gold jewellery and gold studded bag. That's about it.

Dress: Hallhuber Shift dress with check design
Long coat: Blackfive
Black stockings: H&M
Boots: New Look
Bag: River Island fringe handbag
Arrow necklace: Wanderlust + Co
Rings: Weekday
Eyeshadow Palette: Urban Decay Naked 3
Lip: Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain

For more everyday cosplay ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment