26 January 2015

Snow White Inspired - Grimms' Fairytales [3/3]

Snow White Inspired - Grimms' Fairytales [3/3]

This is the last of the trilogy of outfits inspired by Grimms' fairytales characters with Snow White.

I love this outfit on a day out with friends It's a fun casual look that is a little more edgy than the other two outfits in this trilogy. Like with all my casual outfits I create I like to keep it easy and simple to put together and it is the same with this one.  I use Snow's iconic colours of blue with the leather jacket, yellow skirt, and bits of red with the boots and necklace. I tried to keep the accessories in the Snow White theme. There is a play on words with the snowflake earrings, a Snow White iphone case and of course the poison apple with the red apple necklace. That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment