23 January 2015

Rapunzel Inspired - Grimms' Fairytales [2/3]

Rapunzel Inspired - Grimms' Fairytales [2/3]

Here is the 2nd outfit from a trilogy that I'm doing inspired casual look by Grimms' fairytale, this one from Rapunzel.

I absolutely love the purple ombre sweater and it reminded me so much of Rapunzel that I made this outfit around the sweater. Also, I decided to try an outfit without any black and grey because it feels like that is all I do for every outfit. I paired the sweater with an over sized yellow jacket that remind me of her long blonde hair. I usually don't take in consideration the character's hair but since this it is part of the story, I thought it would be appropriate. Everything else is really easy to throw on; a statement necklace and a couple of gold rings to dress it up but still a casual look, and a little bit of lip gloss and you're out the door. That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment