10 September 2014

Spiderman Inspired Look

Spiderman Inspired Look

For today's outfit I decided to do a formal look inspired by Spiderman. I tried to create an outfit that can work for pretty much any formal occasion or a night out.


The dress have the signature red and blue block of colours. I decided to change the belt that originally came with the dress with a black belt that reminded me of the webbing of Spiderman's costume. The accessories have either a spider or DNA theme. I especially live the gold necklace of the tree of life that have DNA shaped trunk, and the cute and dainty spider rings. So, pretty much every piece in this outfit have someway connected to the Spiderman theme, which included the clutch and the shoes; the cut outs on the clutch and the straps in the heels remind me of spiderwebs. That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment