01 September 2014

Clara Oswald Inspired - Into the Dalek

Clara Oswald Inspired - Into the Dalek

This outfit is inspired from Clara's outfit from the second episode of Series 8 of Doctor Who.

I personally don't know if I would wear the shirt she wore from the episode with the eyes as the eyes kinda freak me out, but it looks great on Clara. This outfit is quite simple and casual for Clara with the jeans and the button up shirt but saying that I would definitely wear something that is similar on a daily basis, especially with the leather jacket. Last thing I want to point out is the dainty gold jewellery I found that are similar to the ones she wore in the episode. I like how simple they were compared with the shirt, which is quite a statement with the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment