03 July 2014

Harley Quinn Inspired Summer Outfit

Harley Quinn Inspired Summer Outfit
Here is a summer outfit inspired by Harley Quinn, a villain in DC universe. I decided to keep things simple so it'll look like an outfit for everyday rather than a costume for a convention.


I chose a contrasting red and black playsuit that can work for day or a night out outfit. I dress it for a night out so I chose a black laced jacket that can be worn when it gets a little colder evening but its not too thick for summer.

For accessories, I kept everything simple but still play with the diamonds on Harley's outfit. I chose a white bag with diamond quilts, so the white stand out from the rest of the outfit that is red and black. I finished off the look with an arrow pendant and a pair of silver diamond studs.


No comments:

Post a Comment