09 July 2014

Green Arrow Inspired Everyday Cosplay

Green Arrow Inspired Everyday Cosplay


Here is an outfit inspired by Green Arrow from the DC universe and the TV adaptation Arrow. I decided to make this outfit a casual day out look.


I chose a lace green tunic with a belt that will be my main green piece of clothing for this everyday cosplay Green Arrow look. Paired this with a cropped denim jacket and black leggings, which keep this look casual.

For the accessories I chose a very arrow themed jewellery with a dainty arrow bangle and arrowhead necklace and earrings. I did try to keep a minimal look for the jewellery and hopefully the arrow theme isn’t too obvious unless you were actually looking for it. Last thing I want to point out is the bag that I absolutely love and works well with this outfit. You can wear it multiple ways as it has a shoulder strap and the handle fold down. Its large enough to hold whatever you need throughout the day but it isn’t too bulky to carry around.

No comments:

Post a Comment