14 July 2014

Clara Oswald Inspired - The Time of the Doctor

Clara Oswald Inspired - The Time of the Doctor


Here’s another outfit inspired by Clara Oswald. This outfit is another outfit from the christmas episode The Time of the Doctor. This is the outfit she wore the most during the episode.


I wish they were still selling the black cardigan that she wore with the bow print but couldn’t find it so I chose a plain black cardigan instead. I did find this shirt with detailed collar which I adore and it is similar to the one Clara wore. This is also the same with the red plaid skirt, which isn’t the exact same skirt but I think this skirt will suit better on more people.

I wanted to find a similar necklace that Clara wore with the 3 metal spikes as it gives the outfit a bit more edge. It took forever to find a similar one but I found this one on etsy, which is similar and more importantly affordable. Last piece of accessory I want to point out is the Cambridge mini leather satchel. Since Clara never wears a bag, I decided to add this navy bag thats big enough to carry everything without being to bulky.    

No comments:

Post a Comment