21 July 2014

Amy Pond Inspired Casual Look

Amy Pond Inspired Casual Look

Here's a casual outfit inspired by Amy Pond from Doctor Who that would be good for the end of summer where it gets a bit colder in the evenings and can also be great for autumn/fall.

This outfit is inspired from Amy's outfit in episodes The Rebel Flesh and The Almost People. I decided to put my own twist to the outfit. The leather jacket is different to Amy's. The one I chose have quilt detailing and it have a hoodie that is fur lined, which make it nice and warm. For accessories, I chose a gold watch that is similar to one that Amy always wear, and since this is a casual outfit I chose a bag that matches with the outfit. I love the gold key detail on the bag that ties in with all the other accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment