24 July 2014

Agent Maria Hill Inspired

Agent Maria Hill Inspired

I've been putting off for creating this outfit inspired by Maria Hill and pretty much all the agents of Shield in The Avengers movie, because it is the standard uniform and it is pretty much navy blue from head to toe, which is hard to create an outfit inspired by it even though I love Maria and The Avengers.


So, with that side note this is what I have come up with. I found these jeggings from River Island that have a subtle navy blue tartan pattern on them, which add some texture to the outfit. I also chose this asymmetric navy blue coat that reminded me of the Shield uniform. The accessories are mostly in black with the combat boots, belt and bag. lastly, I decided to only add a necklace to this outfit to keep the jewellery to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment