13 June 2014

Sailor Moon Inspired Outfit - Cloaked

Sailor Moon Inspired Outfit


This summer outfit is inspired by Sailor Moon.

I tried to keep this outfit simple for a casual day out. It was hard to not make it look like a costume than an outfit but this is what I came up with. I chose a plain shirt with blue peter pan collar, which subtly hint to her white and blue sailor shirt. I also chose a pair of shorts instead of a blue skirt because I feel that a skirt might make the outfit a little too dressed up for a casual look. I decided to add a kimono to the outfit for a relax look.

For accessories, I chose a gold bow necklace, (which is more subtle than her large red bow but still keeps to the theme of Sailor Moon), a pair of gold moon shaped studs and some red bangles. I finished off the look with a yellow shoulder bag with a bow on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment