23 June 2014

Loki Inspired - Summer Edition

Loki Inspired - Summer Edition
Here is a summer outfit inspired by Loki from The Avengers and Thor.

There were some difficulties putting this outfit together as there is not as much green clothes to choose from right now. I manage to find this top Lord and Taylor (links below). It is a hi - lo top so you can wear it out or tucked in. Since this top is on sale so I don’t know it you can still get it but any dark green blouse will also work for this outfit. I paired this top with a black laced skort. I added a blazer for those colder nights where you want to wrap up but nothing to crazy. 

This outfit can be dressed up or dress down depending on the accessories. I decided to dress it up for a night out. I chose mostly gold hardware as Loki has a lot of gold tones in his outfit. I chose a gold statement necklace that is similar that I’ve seen him wear. Also, I chose a hand chain that is dainty so the outfit won’t be overwhelm with large gold pieces of jewellery. Last piece of jewellery is some blue studs that kinda reminds me of the blue gem from the scepter. I chose a pair of ankle boots with a gold zip and a gold clutch that ties to the gold on Loki’s outfit. It sounds like a lot of gold pieces in this outfit but I chose small pieces that hopefully won’t look too tacky. 


Elie Tahari shirts blouse / Three quarter sleeve blazer / Golf skirt, $31 / Forever New black boots, $115 / Gold purse / Swatch jewelry / Lord & Taylor aqua chalcedony earrings / Miss Selfridge necklace / Miss Selfridge chain bracelet


For more everyday cosplay ideas click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment