30 June 2014

Clara Oswald Inspired Outfit

Clara Oswald Inspired
This outfit is inspired by Victorian era Clara Oswald outfit in Doctor Who in the episode The Snowmen.

Her oufit like most Victorian era clothes is big with corsets that have hourglass shape with a line dress. I stuck with that but try to make it a modern day look. I found this dress at Modcloth (link below), which reminded me Clara with the peter pan collar. It's kinda vintage looking with the lace collar and sleeves but it's still wearable everyday look. I match this with a blue coat with an a line also to look like Clara's outfit. I finished off the look with a pair of tights and a pair of brown boots.


Blue peter pan collar dress / Skunk Funk coat / ASOS elastic stocking / Timberland mid calf boots, $145


For more everyday cosplay ideas click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment