04 June 2014

Asuna - Summer Everyday Cosplay

Asuna - Summer Everyday Cosplay


Asuna - Summer Everyday Cosplay by locketofember


This summer oufit is inspired by Asuna from Sword Art Online.

Asuna outfit in the game is mostly red and white. So I decided to pair a plain cropped white top with a red skort. I added a printed kimono to throw over. For footwear, I chose wedged platform sandals, which can be worn to summer formal occasions without having to worry about if your heels are going get stuck in the grass. I also chose a simple but bright yellow Ted Baker bag, which can be use as a clutch or a shoulder bag.

For accessories, I chose a gold leafy statement necklace that adds a bit of sophistication to the plain outfit. I also included stackable rings, one with a blue gem that is inspired by Asuna's Yui necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment